General conditions - traders
Kespaparts.com is owned by Kespa AB, a private limited company with its registered office in Malmö, Sweden - reg. no. 559212-3441 ("Kespa").
To get in touch with Kespa AB, please send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and we will get back to you. You can also reach customer service by calling 010-207 00 96
It is possible for both companies and consumers to place orders at kespa.se. Kespa applies the Purchase Act for traders and the Consumer Purchase Act as well as the Distance Act for consumers.
The conditions below apply to traders.
To shop at kespaparts.com, you must be 18 years old. If you are under 18 years of age, the guardian's consent is required to place an order on kespa.se
2. Order and payment
3. Shipping cost and delivery
- All sales from Kespa take place via e-commerce (kespaparts.com).
- To complete a purchase, the customer must accept the general terms and conditions. By accepting the terms and conditions, the customer undertakes to comply with them.
- An order confirmation will be sent to the email address the customer specified when placing the order. In the customer's order confirmation, information about the product(s), price, invoicing and delivery address appears.
- The customer must contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if he notices an error in the order confirmation. A purchase agreement is only concluded when kespa.se has confirmed the order through a written order confirmation to the customer.
- In cases where a product/item should be discontinued or for other reasons not delivered to the customer, the customer may be offered an equivalent item.
- The customer can choose to pay for their purchase by card payment (Mastercard, VISA and Maestro) via Shopify Payments
- Furthermore, customers can use Klarna's solutions (Klarna pay later, Klarna pay now, Klara Sliceit). Any costs, as well as arrangements for each, are presented at check-out. For more information about payment solutions with Klarna and conditions, visit www.klarna.se .
- Companies can also choose to pay via invoice (a credit check may take place).
- When purchasing by card payment, the card number, card owner's name, CVC code and validity period must be entered. The customer's account is debited when the goods are sent from Kespa to the customer.
- Secure card payments with 3D-secure are applied.
- Payment for goods can only be made in SEK.
- The product remains in Kespa's possession until full payment for the customer's order is received.
- There is no minimum order value.
- Kespa delivers throughout Europe (with the exception of islands without regular mail).
- Kespa's normal delivery times are 2-7 working days depending on the item and delivery location (locations north of Umeå may take a few days longer). Note that orders placed on public holidays are processed the next working day at the earliest.
- In the event of delays, the Customer will be contacted immediately via email for information with a new estimated delivery date and will then be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
- For questions about delivery, please send an email to email@example.com
- Backlisted goods are sent when Kespa has received delivery from its supplier, which means that partial delivery(s) may occur.
- Free shippng when order exceeds 1000 SEK excl. VAT. For orders below 1000 SEK a shippinmg fee of 99 SEK excl. VAT is added.
- Kespa sends out a tracking number to the customer's specified email address so that the customer has the opportunity to follow his delivery, in cases where the selected shipping solution supports this (does not apply to e.g. waybills).
- Kespa reserves the right to charge the customer for unclaimed packages to such an amount as relates to costs incurred by Kespa as a result of the customer's failure to collect sent packages.
5. Claims and complaints
- All prices on kespaparts.com are stated in EUR excluding VAT. The customer can also choose to see prices including VAT.
- Kespa reserves the right to price changes for any reason (including typos) and reserves the right to adjust the price of the goods on an ongoing basis.
- All prices on kespaparts.com are always stated without shipping costs and other applicable fees. The shipping cost is shown at checkout before the purchase is made.
- Traders have the right to complain about a defective product within two years.
- Kespa examines all products, without breaking the packaging, before they are sent to the customer. Should the product nevertheless be damaged or wrongly dispatched when it arrives at the customer, Kespa undertakes to rectify the fault free of charge via replacement goods.
- The customer must always contact Kespa for approval of returns in case of defective goods.
- Complaints, possible errors and defects must be sent without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org after a defect is discovered. In the email, the customer must state name, email address, phone number, order number and a description of the error.
- If the customer does not report the fault within 1 month of receiving the product, the customer loses the right to claim the fault, unless otherwise provided by warranty or other commitment.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Kespa is not responsible for indirect damages, consequential damages or losses that may arise due to the product.
- The customer is responsible for checking upon receipt and before assembly that the product fits and meets the requirements for his application of the product. Kespa is also not responsible for damage caused due to incorrect assembly where the manufacturer's instructions have not been followed.
- Kespa is not responsible for delays and/or/failures of product(s) that relate to circumstances beyond Kespa's control (Force Majeure). Such circumstances may for example be (but not limited to) (i) labor conflict, (ii) fire, (iii) war, (iii) authority decision, (iv) pandemic and (v) reduced or non-existent delivery from supplier.
- Kespa is not responsible for any changes to products/product characteristics made by third parties or suppliers and other factors beyond our control.
- Kespa reserves the right for possible printing errors on kespa.se such as image and typing errors in product description and technical specification as well as final sale of products. Kespa has the right to correct and update information on kespa.se at any time.
- Any reference numbers and references to original numbers are only for comparative purposes and to make it easier for the customer to find the right part. The parts are not to be regarded as original parts.
7. Information about Cookies
8. Personal data
- By shopping with Kespa, the customer accepts Kespa's data protection policy and Kespa's processing of customers' personal data. Kespa protects the customer's personal privacy and does not collect more information than is necessary to process each customer's order. Kespa never sells or passes on customer data to third parties without a legal basis.
- Kespa is responsible for the processing of personal data provided by customers in connection with purchases. Customers' personal data is processed by Kespa in order to handle orders and on occasions when customers have made an active choice to receive newsletters or promotional offers - in order to be able to adapt the marketing for customers and the customer's individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how Kespa, in accordance with the data protection regulation (GDPR), stores and processes customer data.
- If the customer is a company with employees, the customer himself is responsible for providing information about personal data processing.
8.1 What is personal data?
- Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
8.2 What data does Kespa store?
- In order to handle customer orders and answer questions related to specific customer orders (customer service), Kespa stores each customer's first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Customer data is stored as long as Kespa has a legal basis for processing customer data, for example to fulfill an agreement entered into between Kespa and the customer or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
8.3 Legal Basis
- In connection with a purchase, customers' personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement between the customer and Kespa. Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with the consent of the customer
8.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
- 8.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with Kespa's payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If the customer chooses to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved. The information is saved to be able to carry out the purchase and to protect the respective parties against fraud.
- The payment providers that Kespa uses are Klarna and Mastercard/Visa as well as Maestro. Shopify payments is a payment platform.
8.4.2 Shipping company and third party supplier
- In order to be able to deliver customers' orders and fulfill agreements, Kespa must share specific information with third-party suppliers and, at any time, the relevant shipping company. What is shared with the respective shipping company is first name, last name and address details for delivery. What is shared with the third-party supplier is first name, last name, address details and order information (order number, items). Email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company and the third party supplier for notification. The shipping company Kespa cooperates with is DHL.
8.5 The right of access
- The customer has the right to receive an extract of all information available about him at Kespa. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
8.6 Right to rectification
- The customer has the right to ask Kespa to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete or incorrect.
8.7 The right to be forgotten
- The customer can at any time ask Kespa for their data to be deleted. Kespa reserves the right to restrict the customer's right to deletion in cases where Kespa has a legal obligation (or other legal basis) to store their information.
8.8 Responsible for data protection
- Kespa is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data at kespa.se and for ensuring that current laws and regulations are followed.
8.9 How Kespa protects your personal data
9. Changes to the general terms and conditions
- Kespa uses industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure manner.
- Kespa uses Shopify as a platform.
10. Dispute and choice of law
- Kespa reserves the right to make changes to the general terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms and conditions will be published on kespa.se. The changed terms and conditions are considered accepted in connection with the order placed on kespa.se.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.